Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring has SPRUNG




i was in a rare, super critical, ocd cleaning mode today.
perfect timing for the first day of spring.

when i get like this, i have this weird habit of dumping everything out of drawers and closets onto my bed and having at it.
the mentality behind it all goes something like, "if i wanna sleep tonight, this gets done"
every item is examined, tons of clothes tried on, each shoe polished.
in just a matter of two hours i had three trash bags filled for donation.

i was always told that an uncluttered home = uncluttered mind. 
so true, ohmygoodness!
i went to bed with a fesher mindset and couldn't wait to get up in a few hours to start in on my kitchen :)
 

1 comment:

Daphne said...

I love spring cleaning! I have purged quite a bit lately but am sure I can find more. Nice to see you back at blogging:)